In accordance with Chicago's Public Health Order 2021-2, we will now require proof of vaccination against COVID-19 for all adults attending classes with registered students. Safety is our #1 priority, and we want to make sure we are doing everything we can to continue to provide a safe and fun environment for our kids while also complying with city guidelines. There are 3 ways to provide proof of vaccination:
1. Upload your (or your caregiver's) vaccination card/record to your Sawyer Profile. (Steps listed below).
2. Email a pic of your vaccination card/record to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Bring your card/record (photocopies or digital copies accepted) to class to show to the teacher.
We will make a note on your profile so that you only have to do this once, but please note that if a different adult brings the child to class than usual (parent, grandparent, caregiver, etc.) that adult will need to bring proof of vaccination to class.
How to upload your card/record to Sawyer (screenshots below):
1. Log on to Sawyer (where you register for class)
2. Click "Manage Account"
3. Scroll down to The Music Playhouse of Chicago
4. Click "Upload File." You can only upload one document, unfortunately, so please upload the card/record of the parent or caregiver who will be primarily accompanying the child to class.
Note from the Owner
What a crazy year this has been so far! Thank you so much for sticking with us through it all, we wouldn't be here without you. Sending love, hugs, high fives, and good health right back at you!
Chicago, IL 60613